Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little Things

Things have been tough. I think it is difficult when you hope and pray to be able to not feel the hurt or miss him so much. But, as much as I hate saying it, I don't think that will ever go away. That has been hard to accept. I have been praying, and even asked my parents to help fast that we can find something, an inkling of peace. A few days after that I grabbed my scriptures and found this verse.

"But that ye have patience, and bear with those afflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions."

This life, now more then anything, has become a great trial of patience. So now, I pray not for peace, but for patience for that day when we can rest from our afflictions and be with Steve again.

No comments:

Post a Comment