Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Steven

Just a preface for now. I may or may not keep this. I may or may not open it to anyone else who may want to write. But for now it is for me. Why not just a journal? Because I feel if some stranger reads it, it is like I am really sharing this with someone. And someone who will not be hurting the way I do when I talk about it.

Steven is my brother in law. He was 19 when he took his own life. It is hard just to type that.

In the last 6 months I have been working full time, become a new mom,and been a wife, sister in law and daughter in law who has been grieving this loss.

I am lucky because I know that we are an eternal family and will be with Steve again. But missing him now is hard. And this is why I have this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment